Get to the Point links to Sharee’s Blog and a great list of links, a list of resources from the SharePoint Designer class that she teaches for Mindsharp. The links go to articles ranging from Page Layouts and Master Pages to Creating a Basic Workflow in SharePoint Designer and more.
The MD5 Cert Issue. A lot a posts on this within the last week:
- Layer 8 – Why the MD5 cert hack doesn’t matter.
- PhishMe – More than one way to skin a CA
- SearchSecurity – VeriSign addresses MD5 flaw
- SecuriTeam Blogs – So you can fake your SSL Certificate. That don’t impress me much
- Security Uncorked – A Layman’s Explanation of the CA Certificate Vulnerability
- Security Vulnerability Research & Defense – Information regarding MD5 collisions problem
- SecurityFocus News – Brief: Survey: One in seven SSL certificates are weak
- securosis.com – What Regular Users Need To Know About The SSL/Root Certificate Authority Exploit
- Tales from the Crypto – Microsoft Security Advisory – MD5 collisions
- SecurityFocus News – Tim Callan: MD5 Hack Interesting, But Not Threatening